Thursday, June 11, 2009

Something in the Air

The Jordan Brand continues to push more into the lifestyle field. Here's a look at the new Jordan L Style (named after ya boi), due to be released in Holiday 2009.

I was shocked when I realized these were Jordans, but I like the direction that the brand is going with these. The Jumpman isn't noticeable at all. I'm feeling the Jordan 1 toebox, the outsole, the straps, and the air bubble, but the verdict is still out on these. I'mma have to see them in person. '09 i s definitely the year of the straps. Whatuch think? More pics and info after the jump.

The L Style features a Jordan 1-esque toe box and outsole, but features a visible air bubble toward the heel. The upper features rich brown leather and a subtle perforated Air Jordan Wings Logo on the side. Two straps over the laces make for a unique look and provide lockdown comfort.





No comments: