Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lemme put you on....Jade

I heard about this girl a lil' while back but had kinda been putting off downloading her EP. Don't be as stupid as I was. This girl is CRAZY talented and I haven't been able to stop listening to her EP, "It's My Heart, Cookie". This get's the official stamp. Her sound is kinda hard to box, so I'm sure people will label it 'pop'. But w/e. Chuck Inglish of the Cool Kids produced one of the tracks on here called "Beautiful Problems". Download Jade's "It's My Heart, Cookie EP" HERE.... ASAP. You can thank me later. Hit the jump for more pics and video on this chick.

Let there be light. . .

p.s. This also gives me a chance to shoutout my friend Jade out in NYC right now. W'dup homes!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I like her too. Does she remind you of Esthero a lil? She reminds me of Santogold's lyrics and Esthero's voice.

Lo Wayne said...

Yea, that's an on point comparison. I'm realllly feelin this right now.