Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lemme put you on.... Spike Jonze

I told you I appreciate people who can get their point across with good visual art. I'm into that type of stuff more and more because we are mainly a product of what we see and hear. Spike Jonze (who?) is one of my favorites at producing these visual messages in the form of advertisements, short films and music videos. Check out this dope Ikea commercial he did above and some more of his works as well as more info on him after the jump.

You can wikipedia Spike Jonze for the full list of videos and films he's worked on, but some of list includes vids for Björk, Weezer, the Beastie Boys, Notorious B.I.G., UNKLE and He co-directed Kanye's "Flashing Lights" video. He is also said have done the vid for Ye's "See You In My Nightmares"so be on the lookout for that.



No comments: