Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Coolest...

I watched this entire 2 part series on NBC. If you haven't seen the whole thing, I advise you to check it out. For the first time, I legit care about what's going on in the White House. Here's a clip of big homie ditching the White House for some Five Guys (I miss Five Guys). LoL at NBC using Jigga's "Can I Get A..." as the intro music.

::Inspiration::


p.s. The title of this post is a reference to a Lupe track of the same name. However I couldn't bring myself to finish the line due to the use of a certain racial epithet in which I can't/refuse to bring myself to use in reference to the President. I can't even really articulate why.... it's just wrong. In fact, watching anything Obama related makes me want to chill my use of the word altogether. Not quite there yet tho.

2 comments:

Jorge Miranda said...

Yea, I watched this too. It's just amazing to be able to relate to someone at this level. I think we usually feel people like the President are just different, but it is nice to see we all enjoy the same things in life.

Malcolm Bonner said...

There's a Five Guys in Chicago on Clybourn and Wayne.