Thursday, June 18, 2009

For the Ladies

These are MEAN! They're by Dior and called the "Hypnotique Bootie" ($960...psh!). I like what they were trying to do with these, mixing characteristics native to mens dress shoes and incorporating them into a heel for women. Plus, the stitching is dope. But what do I know... Ladies, (not factoring in the price) would you rock these? Hit the jump for a more affordable alternative.


p.s. I was gonna use the post script for a "no homo" disclaimer on this whole post. But I'm working on this whole unabashed thoughts thing. Sometimes explanations aren't as relevant as we make them out to be. So I'mma just do what I want and you can take it for what it is. It's better that way.
The above collection is from Jimmy Choo and will hit H&M in November. The black ones are sick.

3 comments:

Jas said...

These just made my night.

reecispieces said...

oooh me gusta! i actually have a pair that are similar to the first ones but they def werent that expensive lol

Ali said...

i really like those shoes!!! hot!