Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Do I Know You?: Mikael Electronica


Since I do this all the time with my friends anyway, I figure I should share this with everybody. This is called "Do I know you?" and it's where I compare people that look eerily similar for the sake of comedy. It could be celebrities or just random people I know. Hit me up in the comments if y'all have any ideas for look-alikes. Let there be light...


This first one comes courtesy of my homie Dame. Orlando Magic guard Mikael Pietrus is currently at home figuring out how he's going to guard Kobe in the finals and still retain his manhood at the end of it all, but is it just me or is he doubling as rapper/producer Jay Electronica (Get Familiar). They must think we're stupid.

p.s. A Skillion dollars if you can tell me the title of Jay Elect's upcoming album....aha!

1 comment:

Jay Blair said...

This has just been brought to my attention...and I just felt this was an appropriate place. But when you read this...I want you to look at Pietrus...and then go on facebook and look at Frederick Linton. That is all.