Thursday, May 21, 2009

No Words

This is ridiculous. I don't even really wanna start talking about it because I'mma OD. They're acting like firing the officers, is sufficient punishment when they beat the s*** out of a dude THAT WAS ALREADY UNCONSCIOUS! Can't help but be pissed after watching this. What's worse is the thought of how much stuff like this happens that we don't even hear about. Y'all should all check the full story. Lemme know what y'all think about this one.


*Yes, I know I titled the post "No Words" and then proceeded to give you 78 of them. But there's a lot to be said for things like this so that's pretty much like I said nothing.

1 comment:

Designated_D said...

See...this is a tricky situation...

cause they're mad as hell already cause he almost hit one of their own...

but then...its like...dude stop running...

its a fine line Lo... you can't really NOT say they can't get their emotions in the way. They're only human...and "Group Think" is a hell of a thing.