Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chicago, Illinois


I'M HOME!!! If you are not in the city I feel bad for you for this very reason. Shoutout to homegirl in the kitchen who hooked me up for the free. J Curry, the SECOND you get back to the crib we hitting up the one in Hyde Park for old times sake. Sidebar: I just G'd my dad's camera so I'll be able to make the blog a lil' more personal. La, since you're an expert now, I'mma need you to show me how to make Harold's Chicken look artistic.

6pc. Wing Dinner
Salt/Pepper/Mild Sauce
Cole Slaw included

Harold's Chicken Shack #35
12700 Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60628
(773)821-9102

4 comments:

HeyHeyItsPey said...

I miss Harold's day in BSU when all of the white people would come and feast on the gloriousness that is Harold.

Arjeme said...

lol u actually did it

Lola said...

hahahaha not gonna lie though, i can def make that look really cool lol

and can u send me some of that? yeeah.. jus put it in a box and ship it.

Jas said...

Have u seen that Harold's Chicken car though? PLEASE share that with the world.