Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mic Check

Is this thing on?


Ok, so I spend way more time than I should on other peoples blogs anyway (my blog list on the sidebar is dumb long) so I figure I might as well start my own. Right now it's more just to keep in touch with friends since they're all over the place this summer and to shed light on (thus the title) my thoughts, ideas, events etc. I been up all night tryna figure out how to work this thing but I think I got it. I don't wanna say too much else cause I'm not feeling very articulate at the moment, but be sure to comment on stuff and hit me with any ideas or what have you so I can make the blog better.

I know what you're thinking..."Why are you adding yet ANOTHER form of procrastination to your life"...well A.) it's not procrastination...it's creative brain dumping. I keep way too many thoughts in my head and I need to start getting them out. & B.) You're gonna like it so shut up!

...Let there be light.

2 comments:

JHarlow said...

I suppose I'll be the first to post. Do ya thing LO, i'll be sure to make this my distraction (I mean brain dump) while I'm studying for my DAT and again while i'm at UNC...

Ps...Let's put 20 on the Celtics tonight. I know u taking Orlando.

Anonymous said...

yay! Procrastination!! "Do what you want!"