Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kick. Push. Coast.


This post would lead you to believe that I actually skateboard....Hell naw. I wish, but everytime I try, i end up bustin' my a** more times than should be humanly allowed in one day.

Here's the homie Levi Maestro with his series Maestro Knows where he highlights a new sneaker every episode and tests it out. (check ep. 1 & ep. 6 where he tests the Charcoal & the Black Yeezys on the basketball court and on a skateboard...Scuffs 'em up crazy!)

I posted this A) cuz the shoes are dope & B) People should pay more attention to skate culture because it influences a LOT of hip hop style. They were rocking baggy jeans before the rappers did it and when they started tightening up...so did everyone else. Skaters really made Dunks popular (Thus the SB Dunk line). Oh and for all y'all rockin' Supras...that's a skate shoe...know ur history. If you're not already familiar with the Supra TK Society, check this out first cuz I don't like how he's rockin' em in the video. The Black/Red colorway is official too.

No comments: