Monday, May 18, 2009

THE LO LIGHT 12!

Ok so I added some more songs to the lil' playlist on the sidebar. Basically, what it is is the 12 songs that I'm feeling at the moment or that I deem important, but that I don't necessarily want to post about. I'mma try to keep that number at 12 and keep the type of music diverse so that there is something for everyone.


I'm pretty purposeful with all the music I listen to so check it out. You can even leave it on in the back ground while you study or look at other sites or whatever. I'll be switching in and out new songs whenever I feel like it...or I might just re-up w/ a whole new 12. If you hear a song on the radio or think there's a song I should add on there, lemme know so that I can blatantly ignore you and take the opportunity to remind you that it's my site and I do what I want.

Let there be light...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol ass