Monday, July 6, 2009

Guess Who's Bizzack

The "Mocha Men" (minus 1) and Ron McDon.
Me with Ms. Boom Kack & her two assistants.
Haven't been able to blog for a while, been out in New Orleans having an amazing time working at the Essence festival. I'll put up an album on facebook pretty soon, but for now just know that I got to meet a TON of great people and learned a lot while I was out there. God is good.

I put these two pics up because these are the people we worked with all weekend for McDonalds. It was us, the "Mocha Men" (smh) promoting for McDonalds at the convention center and the Superdome along with Ronald McDonald and Laurie Ann Gibson from making the band and her two dancers. We all had a good time and got to hang out alot. Lowkey, Ronald is the MAN!

p.s. Laurie Ann is one of the most positive and energetic people I've ever met. Very uplifting and driven person and she keeps it real. I learned a lot from her over the course of the weekend just by talking and seeing how she lives her life. The show kinda gives her a bad rap sometimes, but don't be fooled.

No comments: