Monday, August 31, 2009

Back on my B.S.


Took a lil' hiatus to get some things in order, but now I'm back on my blog sh**. I'm focused right now. Life is good and I plan on keeping it that way. I decided to put my Facebook and Twitter accounts on ice for the rest of the year and just focus on the blog. I feel like this is the best way to express my thoughts, feelings, what I'm up to at the moment etc. and its way less distracting. Even kinda therapeutic. So for those who've been diligently following LoLights.com or even just check it every blue moon... Thank You. And to those who don't, I'd appreciate it if you'd start 'cuz I post on the daily.


I don't really like explaining myself, especially on MY blog. So I'mma get out of my own way for now. Make sure you comment on posts too 'cuz I'll respond and it makes me feel loved. Otherwise y'all know how to reach me (and if you don't then it's probably better off that way).

Let there be light...