Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lemme put you on.... Amanda Blank


Genres are being burned and melted together more and more these days... I'm tired of people busting my balls about whether an artist is more Hip Hop or Electronic... WHO CARES! All I know is Amanda Blank makes good music. Over the years I've started to develop my own genre of music. It's called music for people who dress good. That's what Amanda Blank makes... that Dress Good music. So if your swag is in the red... don't even bother. Her new album "I Love You" (released August 4, 2009) features artists like Lykke Li, Chuck Inglish of the Cool Kids & Spank Rock and is the soundtrack to all things fresh. Think M.I.A. meets Kid Sister garnished with Santigold.


I normally post a link to said artists music. But this ain't no mixtape, so I'm not gonna do that. You can find it on iTunes, or for my fellow internet scavengers out there, I'm sure you have your sources. Hit the jump to hear a couple songs of the album.

Let There Be Light...

No comments: