Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Word Up: Big Sean


Y'all sleep on this one... word to the haters:

Call Me
This has been premeditated; dedicated to them hella haters. Said I'd never make it.
Would've never made it if they didn't prescribe hella hatin' like a medication.
Now they feel dumb like they're uneducated 'cause they estimated no benefits.
I should prolly call them all "Benedict" 'cause they been a dick since I been in this.

Now I'm finna run this b*tch like Emmitt did. So a head can't picture me they primitive dawg.
You paid for my penmanship dawg. Wanna be my apprentice... uh NAW.
Cuz they didn't think I'd be good, now I be G.O.O.D.
So they wanna call me like Tweet would saying "Get this money like we should."
Like WE should nigga?

Ain't you that same hating ass nigga, faking ass, two-facing ass nigga,
had my songs, didn't play 'em ass nigga. Talking bout "WE gon' make it" ass nigga?
Well now I got the beat right. Produced by my nigga B. Wright.
To all of my fam and friends, leave a message at the beep aight? one.

No comments: