Friday, October 30, 2009

U R The Prototype

Be clear, this post is just as much about that picture as it is the song. Miss Keys is definitely starting power forward on my wifey all-star team. Yes, I have a wifey all-star team... a squad of prototypes that I've compiled in my head and provided for you after the jump. Tell me if you think I left anyone out.



Center: Beyoncé Knowles
You can't NOT make Beyoncé the center (just ask Kelly, Michelle, LeToya, LaTavia, & that other girl). But jokes aside, she has it all. Plus it's always fun to have a chick that everybody hates on.

Power Forward: Alicia Keys
Do you see that base? She was made for the post.

Small Forward: Halle Berry
This was a tough pick. Almost went with Angelina Jolie here because she's more aggressive, but Halle's resumé (CatWoman aside) is pretty thorough. Plus Angelina's always adopting babies. That can be a liability.
Shooting Guard: Jada Pinkett-Smith
Jada could play almost any position, but at the end of the day she's a scorer. Plus she was BFF's with 2Pac... she gets G status off that alone.
Point Guard: Nia Long
Did you not see Boyz N Da Hood... Fresh Prince... Friday? This is the reliable PG I want running my team. Complex beat me to the punch with this one.


Sixth Man: Michelle Obama
Michelle's the vet that's taken a reduced roll but is, by far, still the most respected on the team. And since the election, she's surpassed all of the starters in Hip-Hop mentions ("Halle Berry, She's Fine" only counts as one). I swear this woman must have superpowers... or be from Chicago.

No comments: