Monday, October 5, 2009

I tried to hold off on this but...

Am I the only one still FUMING MAD at this Lil' Mama incident? Everyone wants to jump on Kanye's case and throw their two cents in, but from the standpoint of a fan I think what she did was worse. If Kanye hadn't got up there, no one would've cared about Taylor Swift's speech, but by jumping on stage, Niatia negated what would've been a classic performance. I could say a lot more, but I feel a rant coming on so I'mma chill shawty.

This isn't the first time Niatia's weaseled her way into the limelight. Hit the jump to see some of her other stage crashing antics AND check out Alicia Key's response to the whole thing.






This pic isn't really as related as the others, but I can't see any other opportunity to post it so here.

1 comment:

lu :) said...

i totally agree, she looked like a fool. Did you notice when Jay tried to shoo her off stage?