Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hmm... Interesting: Starring white women with large bums.

Me and one of my homeboys was having this conversation and it got me to thinking. Where are these Caucasion women acquiring such large rear-ends from? I'm not talking about the fat 'n flabby ones either. I'm talking about the vibrant, rotund bottoms that I'm seeing attached to the backs of more and more white girls. Somebody tell me what's REALLY goin' on? Hit the jump to see more examples of what I'm talking about.

p.s. For some reason while typing this post I thought of THIS... enjoy.

Looks like this girl's booty gave her a hood pass.
There are some things a dress just can't cover up.
Upon seeing this photo, every swing set I have ever been on flashed through my head.
That's just ridiculous.
There's a heck of a lot of independent booty here... just all out on it's own with no thigh directly under to support it. (Yes, Kim K. counts as a white girl.)
Yuuup!
The original white woman with azz. Ice gotta stay relevant somehow.

No comments: