Thursday, January 28, 2010

Closed for Repackaging


Packaging light is no easy task. But then again, neither are most things worth pursuing. Which is why I've decided to take the necessary time to re-wrap your gift as neatly as possible. And by neat, I don't mean Catholic school all-shirts-must-be-tucked-in neat. I mean forks-on-the-left spoons-on-the-right BECAUSE I SAID SO neat. I'm focused on doing things the right way (read "my" way) and right now, that means it's time for renovations.


For all of us intent on evolving, there comes a point where the present form of progress is no longer efficient... gotta re-up. I'm sure you've noticed the lack of posting recently. Well, get used to it for now. Silence is golden. It's also rather frightening when you're not on the inside. But just know that it's not in vain. Work is in progress, and when it's time... you'll understand exactly why.

For now though, just sit back and learn to navigate through the darkness until I flip the switch again.

Trust that the courier font is not a mistake...

Let There Be Light...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wineandbowties.com

check it out!